Ankyra Sound Any rain softly kisses us on the face
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Okay, well, that wasn’t what she wanted. She wanted to get out of one railing of questions and slammed right into another. It’s one question but she can tell it’ll open up to more, regardless of how she explains. She wills for something to happen to keep her from answering but there’s nothing and the longer she waits, the more awkward she’ll become.

“Yeah,” she says and looks ahead of them. It’s a half truth, at best. “I um, wanted to be steltrona so I left for a little while to practice. It’s hard to pretend to be someone when they already know you,” she says. To be fair, she did practice (though unintentionally) the skill and the reason behind it… sort of fits. But a half truth is a full lie, anyway, and he could probably dig for information that might not line up with everything she says but she clings to the hope it’s good enough. I mean, a good steltrona would be able to pull it off, right?
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 07, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 11, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 12, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 13, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 22, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 26, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - January 06, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 14, 2019, 11:59 AM