Ankyra Sound Any rain softly kisses us on the face
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Part of her hadn’t expected that to work so she feels a bit scrambled when he asks a follow up question. She awkwardly shook her head in a vague sort of answer. “I got a lot of practice like, sneaking around, spying. I listened to a lot of conversations when they didn’t know I was there.” It’s not technically a lie. She did listen to Saarthal, once, with another female. She’d learned a lot though not necessarily all to help out her skill. Still, she’d gotten away with it.

“No, I’m gona. I’m not surprised with everything going on, I’ve hadn’t really had a chance to show it off or tell them what I’ve improved on,” she says. Also, they probably wouldn’t give her anything higher for a while. Besides, there is a lot going on.

Too awkward for the conversation, really, she doesn’t notice the look in his head. Instead, she looks ahead of them, then over her shoulder. “Maybe we should head back?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 07, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 11, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 12, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 13, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 22, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 26, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - January 06, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 14, 2019, 11:59 AM