Swiftcurrent Creek snowfall
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Absolutely c:

Aria was not the only one to be having no luck in locating the lost children - Soltero had caught no traces of them; a deep guilt pounded at his chest when he thought of his failure, reminded of the sadness in Talos' eyes when they had spoken. He often thought of her, the way an older brother might look out for a younger sister - perhaps it was simply his loneliness, the lack of parents or siblings to keep him company. He wanted to help her. 

The smoky traveller was working hard, though.

Perhaps that was another reason he desired to discuss with Constantine the future of the creek - there was no use in wasting his efforts on something that wouldn't last until the end of the winter. Even so, when a pale wolfess crossed his path, rather than the dark man, the Valento did not ignore her and stroll past, intent on his mission. Large paws slowed to a halt on the frozen earth, and silvery ears tipped forward on his crown - he'd met her only in passing, and perhaps it was time for them to properly interact. "Hello," a voice of deep baritones rumbled on the frigid air, leathery nose flaring to take in her scent from afar. "You are... Aria, correct?" He wasn't quite sure he'd have remembered, if not for Talos' outburst during the meeting. Remembering names had never been his strong suit - she was rather pretty, though, draped in a white as pure as snow.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
snowfall - by Soltero - December 09, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: snowfall - by Aria - December 16, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: snowfall - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: snowfall - by Aria - December 18, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: snowfall - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: snowfall - by Aria - December 18, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: snowfall - by Soltero - December 19, 2018, 11:11 AM