Firefly Ravine occasionally glancing up through the rain
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
She doesn't even care when he calls her Fire instead of Ceara.  She is so happy to see him.  Blackfeather, she breathes, I escaped.  She helped me escape.  She motions to Maegi, who looks as if someone slapped her across the face.  But I was on the wrong side of the mountain.  I —  There was so much to explain, and she felt pressured to explain it all now because what if he doesn't forgive her for not coming home immediately?  Abandoning him, for all intents and purposes.

He is the first familiar face she's even seen since Blackfeather — wait, that wasn't right, was it?  She remembers Bruges and her face falls.  He had died protecting her and Niamh would never forgive her for that.  She was sure of it.  But she covers this up for now.  She'd drop it on him later.  Is — did Tegan make it out? 
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 10, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Fire - December 12, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 12, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 17, 2018, 10:51 PM