Jade Fern Grove if you really listen, then this is to you
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
as her musing, her vagueness, her nature, her mystery-- the siren uncurled the paw she had tucked underneath her body and brought it outwards, turning herself over whilst sprawling her legs out-- she used her front paws to slowly inch her body outwards. with a slight pull, her claws dug into the ground to anchor herself, she slithered her bust towards him, ever so slightly. crossing her front paws and leaning back onto her side, she coiled her body outwards-- slightly leaning her neck in and twitching her ears.

his drifting, although subtle-- noticable, to her. her responses were shrouded in riddles & rhymes, she enjoyed it like this. playing games, back and forth, unfortunately that was something this male wouldn't entertain her with. all the same, she would continue her own slyness with him; maybe he'd catch on, she thought. there's a chance she'd be able to have some fun. his name came, in response-- as well as his intentions. the word 'recruit' panged in the wolfess' ears as his tongue curled against hiw jowls. ears cupped forwards, her interest piqued. ,,soltero,'' she whispered his name, her voice thick as blood on dark chocolate. ,,it's a lovely name.'' a siren sang, as they do. a quick swipe of her tongue on her muzzle, as her monologue continued. ,,the creek? pardon my ignorance, i'm new to these parts.''
Messages In This Thread
if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 11, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 14, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 15, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 15, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 16, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 16, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 16, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 16, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 18, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 19, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 19, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 30, 2018, 08:14 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 30, 2018, 04:44 PM