Sun Mote Copse You start to wonder why you're here not there
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"I guess," Kiwi said skeptically, though she brightened at the mention of 'more game'.  It was true that a forest would likely give lots of new and interesting things to track down.  Drageda had been nice, but prey on the cliffs was the stuff she was used to, and finding new things was always fun.

"I'm not scared," she said firmly, needing that to be known.  "But I don't care.  This place is good."  She shrugged, looking around.  She hadn't exactly... bonded... with any of the Redhawks yet, and Bat's presence there was a weight she wouldn't mind not dealing with.  Now that was a thought.  Wildfire said she hoped she'd come, but Kiwi found herself even more interested in the higher chance that she wouldn't.  She'd already clearly shown she didn't care one bit about mom's feelings.  "I like it."  She declared after a second, nodding, then casting a glance at her friend.  Kiwi wasn't about to say it, but a lot of her choices so far had depended on her friend's willingness to take part too.  If she could keep this family, the one right here, then she'd be ok anywhere.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
You start to wonder why you're here not there - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: You start to wonder why you're here not there - by Kiwi RIP - December 16, 2018, 12:50 AM