Heron Lake Plateau She never picked up the phone.
170 Posts
Ooc — JB
I misread, so I edited, derp.

She knew it was wrong even as the words fell from her lips - no, not wrong -- she knew he wouldn't take it well, that it was an error. That her husband didn't matter, her ties here didn't matter. Phox didn't matter. 

The tone of his voice was one she knew well; it was a warning, that sound. Really, any sound that came from a man such as himself was enough to send Camilla crawling out of her skin. She did not want to invite danger to the Redhawks, certainly did not want Phox to be harmed -- and the more she stood there and really thought about it, the more she knew the answer to her problem.

She had to go with him. The chill in his gaze had her cowed; she stared at the dirt for a long moment and then enunciated for him: I won't go, because really, who did he think he was? And as she lifted her attention to meet his eyes, her own gaze flashed with loathing. I won't.
Messages In This Thread
She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 04:56 PM