Sheepeater Cliff foglet
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Kazimir almost thought he was flirting back but as she repeated his words in his head she realised he was actually serious. She definitely agreed of course so she didn't say anything and as he continued to speak, she turned around completely so that she faced him and lowered her hindquarters to the ground. She thought over his question for a few moments, her face going serious. "I am picky with who I ally myself with. I am not the most agreeable person and I detest silly, peaceful groups while also detesting groups who attack and slaughter without purpose. I want to find a place where I can pledge loyalty and actually mean it, not use them for the safety and warmth and food." she explained honestly, her orange gaze focused on him directly. "I have enough confidence in my ability to fight that i feel I can defend myself if someone tries to attack me. I do try to avoid most wolves when I am alone though. As for the cold, I grew up in a place called Russia where the cold is much worse than anything you can imagine here. I've learned tricks to keep warm." 

She explained this all without any boasting, she was actually confident in herself, not in the cocky, arrogant way most were. She truly believed she would be alright. Then her face took on a hesitant expression and her tone changed into a confessionary one "I do realise that I have not been alone during winter before and It will be hard. I will eventually settle I hope. Whether into a pack for the winter or a pack for life, I do not know" there it was. Her current fear. That she would have to stick with a group of wolves that she could not truly stand or get along with long term.
Messages In This Thread
foglet - by Stigmata - December 15, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: foglet - by Kazimir - December 16, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: foglet - by Stigmata - December 17, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: foglet - by Kazimir - December 17, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: foglet - by Stigmata - December 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: foglet - by Kazimir - December 30, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: foglet - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: foglet - by Kazimir - January 11, 2019, 11:00 AM
RE: foglet - by Stigmata - January 14, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: foglet - by Kazimir - January 14, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: foglet - by Stigmata - January 17, 2019, 11:11 PM