Stone Circle There is greatness in your heart and actions
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I'm so sorry about the wait! This move is keeping me from my laptop

Korei Julia shivered right away at the mention of 'cougar'. Still she had nightmares of them. Always creeping towards her, lunging then she would wake up. Those large cats did nothing good for her memory, her imagination. Always prowling in her mind. Sometimes she could still hear it's growl...She shivered again. "I dislike cougars, very much...and any other cat." Cats she despised after they forced her from home. And made her gravely ill. 

"Do...do you need herbs? I know about herbs! Could help with it...maybe...surely." Was a big possibility if they would do anything. And the mention of the death of another, it shook her.
Messages In This Thread
There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Greyback - December 16, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 16, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 19, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 30, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 03, 2019, 03:18 AM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Korei Julia - January 10, 2019, 04:53 AM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 15, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 02:48 PM