Heron Lake Plateau we haven't talked in quite some time.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
And then there it was, the cold indifference.  She'd been hopeful that by approaching calmly and with compassion that it would help soften the blow, but already Niamh is launching into how she won't be accepted back in (which is totally what Fire hears it as).

It seems like Niamh realizes it, too.  She amends her statement.  Her brow furrows — Niamh, not a leader anymore?  She never would've stepped down, at least not the Niamh that Phoenix remembers, and she doesn't sound too happy about it.  I'm sorry, she says without thinking, and then she clears her throat as she swipes a paw across the ground.  No, that's not it.  I don't think I'm going to be sticking around.  I appreciate everything that you guys did I just — it didn't matter.

No, I'm here about Bruges.
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
we haven't talked in quite some time. - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: we haven't talked in quite some time. - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 01:30 PM