Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No, I was not excited ;)

I probably don't need to add this since it's noted but Drageda follows Wolf's trespassing guidelines and recommends (but no pressure to!) HCM rolls! <3 Most of all, have fun!!

Antumbra is in the secluded beach where they keep @Rosalyn, quietly talking to @Helix when the first call goes up. Ending the conversation quietly, she orders Helix to stand guard while she moves quietly around the cavern, slipping through Hougeda in a flurry of movement. The storm does little to give them an advantage but she moves on swift paws through wet ground.

However, she doesn’t get far before she sees a flash of moment, a crack of thunder, and then an outline against a redwood backdrop. Antumbra freezes in the shadows and watches, her heart pounding in her chest and beating all the way out to her ears. She has no clue what Furi’s call demands and she stands in silence, using the wind to misguide her scent and sound. She turn her head slightly for signs of others, listening as best she can through the ruckus of the storm. A smile twitches at the corner of her mouth.

Quietly, Antumbra back pedals away from them and returns the way she’d come, swerving back around large redwoods and back out into the opening near the lake. The sky is angry and the moon is blocked off but as the wind slows, for the briefest of moments, she lifts her nose and howls for everyone’s return to the lake by Hougeda one way or the other, blocking off the only route to sea and the prize at hand.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Antumbra - December 17, 2018, 05:39 PM