Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
enough is an illusion
53 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Silkie comes away from his first taste of true combat with a small, paper-thin victory — a tattered scrap of velveteen. Blood runs from his mouth, painting his muzzle a virulent crimson that appears vantablack in @Antumbra’s shadow. Despite his reluctance to lose it, he spits out his prize — a modest slice of the witch’s [@Caiaphas’] pinna — and seeks his next target, moving in a smooth, fluid semicircle to flank Drageda’s more seasoned warriors. @Tux seems to be doing well on his own, so Silkie’s next instinct is to rush to @Dacio’s aid — but a mottled, heavily-muscled female he doesn’t know [@Easy] beats him to the punch and is followed up by his biological father [@Étoillee] and brother-in-arms [@Ephraim]. The idea that Drageda’s Skayona “belongs” to this motley assortment of wretches is laughable — but Silkie sees the snippy rejoinder for what it is: a pithy retort in the face of the trespassers’ imminent defeat. In the blink of an eye, he lunges toward @Firefly alongside his older brother [@Artaax], jaws cracking wide as he feints right and then dives in low to try to nab one of the male’s legs between his teeth. At the very least, he hopes to help distract or trip the male up to give Artaax the advantage; but if he does manage to make contact he’ll attempt to hold onto the older wolf’s appendage.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Silkie - December 30, 2018, 05:45 PM