Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
With Blixen, Mallaidh, and the unfortunate Rusalka screecher in tow, they made their way to Heda while Opalia followed close, eyes peeled for more strangers appearing from the shadows. Her hackles were stuck upwards, alongside a choppy, anxious gait as they went--and so far, none had bothered them. She was still painfully aware of her heart racing, the sting on the side of her head, and the much worse wounds on her packmates.. but, she knew they had to keep going until the battle was over.

They had come so far already, and while triumph had not had any time to set in entirely, she was feeling her confidence growing somewhere in the midst of all the unknown.

However the scene they found when they arrived definitely startled her, but she moved close to Mallaidh to help keep the young wolf in their grasp with a firm paw. Her worries began to return, adrenaline and fear mixed well, yet this was a lot..

So many wolves, so many intruders, too, and she did not even have a chance to take in the full scale of this fight before a fragment of it all came rushing towards them. Opalia barred her teeth and hunkered defensively over their capture. She knew there was no anticipating what was going to come next, however; the black-faced wolf was already bloodied, and coming awfully fast.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Opalia - December 31, 2018, 01:43 AM