Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
i don't even know what i wrote, so slap me if there's a problem

Artaax didn't slow down as he sped into the fray towards @Firefly, not even as a new wolf materialized alongside him. He had no idea who it was, but quickly enough discerned they shared the same objective. He saw Silkie move right out of the corner of his eye and made to adjust accordingly. Though when the white lion smashed into Firefly, it was without regard to where or what his younger brother had accomplished prior to impact.

Teeth flared and cut, bodies smashed and fell, including Artaax's. He felt Firefly under him as he slammed them both into the ground and rolled. His vision was blurred as he untangled himself and spun, ignoring his own bruises and the blood to lash out at his enemy again with the intent of keeping him down. The arrival of reinforcements went unnoticed, as did the movements of his other packmates. There was only himself, his enemy, and the fire of his desire to protect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Artaax - January 08, 2019, 06:32 PM