Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Breccan took a moment to decide, but in the end had made the right choice. Liffey beamed with pride as she followed him. Her perfect little prnice. He would rule his own pack one day with the same kindness and fierce protectiveness of his father. It would break her heart to not follow him down that road, but she had decided long ago that was the duty of a mother - to prepare your kids for the lives they were meant to lead while you have them, and then let them go and live those lives when the time came. It was what her own mother had (unwillingly) done for her, and it was what she would do for her kids.

She thought of Wisp with a pang, but drove the thought away again. Not today.

"Good job!" she praised as she stepped up alongside her son again, "And can you explain to me why you chose this path?" She knew Breccan hadn't just guessed, but it didn't hurt to make certain he knew what he was doing.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - March 09, 2019, 08:25 AM