Blacktail Deer Plateau somebody shine a light
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
trying for a counselor thread. @Kavik

just before she had joined this pack, the place that her friend called home, there had been a meeting. or so she had heard, murmurs really. she was not entirely sure what the murmurs had been saying specifically but it was something about the other alpha, this made her curious. another alpha. she only knew of one and with the last meeting with her leaders, they did not mention this information. she assumed that this other leader was the tall, dark, and handsome man's mate. strange that thye were nto meationed. well, if they were hurt or ill, then maybe she would understand. 

she was merely speculating though, she was a new member and she had not asked about this other canine directly. just listened to murmuring gossip and by the somber faces she saw when this one was meantioned, it was not good. so she moved along the territory, seeking kavik. she did not want to howl, after all, the sun was setting. she did not want to alarm him, just talk to him. so, she shifted her eyes constantly she looked for the brute before either of them headed to bed.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The last thing Kavik wanted to do was go to bed alone, so after checking on his mate, he started making his way to the borders to patrol. It was something he always turned to when he needed to clear his mind. Since Liri had fallen ill, he had found some way or another to keep himself busy late into the night to minimize the amount of time he was actually in the den that now only felt empty and cold. He would honestly avoid it all together if he wasn't afraid it would worry his packmates. 

As he moved through the trees, making his way the the edge of the plateau, he picked up the scent of their newest packmate. She hadn't been here very long, but he thought it might be a good idea to check up on her and make sure she didn't need anything. The alpha tracked the scent through the familiar trees of the plateau until he saw the new female a short distance in front of him. He gave a low chuff as he approached and stopped a feet in front of her. Takara, he greeted with a dip of his head. How are you?
I'm no good without you
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
she did not have to look long, it would seem that they were searching for each other as the sun began to fall behind the mountains. there was a low chuff before the view of the dark man she was looking for came into view. when he spoke her name, she spoke his title in return. "alpha." then a question followed, simple and sweet as she raised her head from her small head dip. how are you? that was exactly what she wanted to ask him but she gave in an answer before she started on her curiousity. "i am alright, curious about a few things but i am alright. how are you?"
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
I am okay, he lied, not wanting to burden his new packmate with his problems even though he felt way less than okay most days. Having a sick mate that he was forbidden to take care of pretty much stole his reason for living aside from his packmates and the plateau. Some days, it was painfully difficult to pull himself from the floor in front of the den Liri had quarantined herself in, but leading the pack gave him purpose and kept him from drowning in his depression. He stuffed those things behind his alpha mask and asked, What are you curious about? Concern painted his features. Maybe I can answer some questions for you, he added a second later. He assumed she probably had a lot of questions, being new to the plateau and not knowing anyone or any of their customs. Hopefully, he could help ease her mind some if that's what she needed. Perhaps she just had the usual questions, which he was glad to answer as well.
I'm no good without you