Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Next round begins Friday, 12/28! No post order. Feel free to jump in if you haven't already!

Terrific, she remarked to Ruenna, grinning. The Blacktail Deer Plateau wolves made themselves comfortable. As for Greyback. . . She shot the male a frown, but said nothing, not wanting to spoil the night. She understood the need for private time together, but her invitation had been for all of Easthollow, not just their leaders. Ah, well. Maybe news of it had leaked out to the subordinates--

She was very happy to see Seabreeze and Delight interacting, trying ever-so-hard to bridge the gap between, if not them, then certainly their children. Brilliance was here, at least, and she shot a smile at the speckled girl whilst singing. When the song had concluded, she did a small leap in place, excited.

Yule, Lily explained, her voice pitched above the quiet rumble of voices, the longest night of the year. A time for family. A time for love. Meet and mingle, share your stories. We won't stop until the sun comes up, she laughed, eyes glittering with joy.

Lily raced over to Khali, looking around the perimeter. Not a bad crowd, she murmured, though somewhat critically. No Lost Creek Hollow or Swiftcurrent Creek, though. And only two from Easthollow have come, she remarked, displeasure clearly writ over her face as she stared at her mate. Greyback and Valette decided to invite themselves and not the rest of their pack.

Stop it, Lily! This was no time for sourness. She tried to shrug it off, drawing closer to Khali as a cool breeze whistled through the trees.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Lily - December 26, 2018, 11:38 PM