Lost Creek Hollow i gave her my heart, she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
His pleas reached her ears and she found herself fighting not to laugh. She narrowed her fiery eyes into slits and glanced sidelong at him, her mind racing to come up with some clever response. She was not her mother for whom the witty quips just flooded freely. She needed time to think, and consider, and usually fall short anyway.

Liffey's expression softened after a few seconds as she decided it was best to just let the game go. Like a snake with a neck she leaned forward to snake neck her neck snake around her mate's snake neck and omfg I'm in tears laughing but anyway, she nuzzled into his embrace and let go of her anger with a happy sigh. "Oh who am I kidding, I can't even pretend to stay mad at you," she said with a contented purr, "I will hurt you though if you hurt yourself again, counterproductive as it may seem."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i gave her my heart, she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff. - by Liffey - December 28, 2018, 09:43 PM