Blacktail Deer Plateau Rome o Romeo where art thou?
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
@Issun yaaaaay feels. set after our Takara x Issun x Minori thread.

It had occurred to her that maybe she hadn't stormed off. Yet....Takara and Issun, having a moonlit meeting and sharing hushed words in their language about running off. If she hadn't stumbled on that meeting would she have even known that Issun was leaving or would he have just vanished? He didn't strike her as that type of man but then again...he hadn't exactly called her to tell her about it. Her mind replayed the whole event, the words that Takara had said to him. A blossom branch, Her devotion, She obviously loved him....yet when Issun had confessed his feelings Minori had turned him away. Perhaps Takara would give him what he needed. Besides, love sucked and emotions ruined everything, She didn't need it. As if summoned by these exact thoughts a memory played in her mind of her mother and her walking through the forest one spring, her mother telling her how one day she would find someone who would become the center of her universe and when she didn, she should never run away from him. The impulse to sing was immense and the song almost physically forced itself from her lungs

"Look at your feet and see
This is the path you'd walk
Look in front of you and see
That is your future
Mother has given me a lot of kindness
"Embrace love and walk" she repeated
That time i was just a child and i didn't understand it
She held my hand
We walked together
"

The words flowed from her mind, her singing a bit hushed and whispery and not exactly perfect due to the fact that she hadn't sung since she was last tucking in her baby brother. Normally it cheered her up but this time it hurt her even more. She had a chance at love and she had rejected it, not knowing it for what it truly was.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 23, 2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 23, 2018, 11:43 AM