Sequoia Coast this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps!
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The woman responds with a soft affirmation before explaining that there had been a man who had crossed into their territory, and she had been the one to catch him. It was noble to think that she had battled in order to protect the ground that she called home. Loyalty to one's claim was oftentimes just as important as loyalty to those who occupied the space with them. He would have commented on the impressiveness of it, but he was stopped with an open mouth by the question that slipped from her. How curious, he thought to himself as his brows narrowed on her and his dark lips curved downward in a thoughtful frown.

The warhound did not believe it was wise to issue a response so quickly, so he mulled the question over in his head for several long seconds. “Yes, I have,” was his stoic answer when he finally did offer it to her. It was then that he turned to face her with a searching expression. “I drowned a man in the sea and his own blood for an attempt he made on my family's life,” Ford then elaborated, but his tone did not reflect an ounce of regret. If it was what the dark-faced female felt, he did not believe that she should.

“Sometimes we must do terrible things to protect what we care for.”
Messages In This Thread
this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - January 08, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - February 10, 2019, 06:41 PM