The Tangle court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She has a few moments to herself, looking over the rocky terrain. If she’s going to live here, she’s gotta learn how to know how to handle every part of the territory. She’s confident enough on the cliffs and most the surrounding territories. Even most of the tangle, she’s good with, but these slopes give her a little unease.

The chuff pulls her attention a little and she snaps too, her foot hovering the ground to take a step but quickly placed back on the ground.

“I’ve been here a few times. I mostly stay in the forested part,” she explains with a slight shrug. “But I caught a fawn here, once, and some creepy black wolf kinda stalked me.” She tries not to think about it, the weird interaction, as if he’d come straight out a horror story. It’s been a while and she doubts the creature still haunts this area but it doesn’t hurt to be extra careful. “Want to go with me?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Easy - December 27, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Mallaidh - December 28, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Easy - December 28, 2018, 11:49 PM