The Tangle court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
“I don’t think you did,” she answers with a shake of her head, looking out to the daunting task. She’s been through before, so she can use that to their advantage, but she won’t say she’s anymore skilled than the next wolf. “Me too,” she quips with a smile, finding something else she has in common with Easy.

She’s about to start their journey just as rustling occurs behind them. Her ears twitch and she anxiously looks to Easy, then back as a white shape emerges from the brush. Oh, she thinks. A sigh of relief. Sort of. Now she can bank on awkward.

“Hey,” she offers. “We were about to look around down here,” she explains, gesturing. Wanna go?
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Easy - December 27, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Easy - December 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 06:49 PM