Lone Star Mountain When choices end, you must defend
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Still on edge from the fight back on the plateau, the scent only registered as not being from one of his wolves at first. His head whipped to the cave opening as Ruenna spoke. Right, Swiftcurrent Creek. The mild familiarity finally registered and Kavik moved from their temporary shelter to intercept the two wolves, giving Ruenna a nod as he left to signal for her to keep an eye on their tired group while he sorted things out. 

He stopped a short distance from the pair, dipping his inky head in greeting. We're not looking for any trouble here. I simply need a place for what's left of my pack to rest, He said first. He recognized the two from the yule celebration at Elysium, but didn't recall their names as he hadn't really spoken to anyone while he was there, his sick mate dominating his thoughts and making him not very fun to be around. The thought of Liri caused the lump of despair to rise in in throat again, but he swallowed it, focusing all of his energy on keeping everyone safe and making sure he wouldn't need to try and diffuse anything. I'm Kavik, Alph-- he paused, remembering that the plateau was now in shambles. --formerly of Blacktail Deer Plateau, he corrected. Our food stores were decimated by a large family of coyotes; some of our pack members are still unaccounted for and some of the group with me is injured. The bite wound on his cheek throbbed as he spoke, irritated by the frigid wind. Had the two of them been complete strangers, he may have withheld some of their more vulnerable information, but they weren't and although they both seemed wary, neither seemed overly aggressive, so he offered the truth with the hope that they wouldn't cause more trouble for his exhausted group.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
When choices end, you must defend - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Alessia - December 27, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Constantine - December 28, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Ruenna - December 29, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Aria - December 30, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by RIP Kavik - December 31, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Alessia - January 03, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Constantine - January 04, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Ruenna - January 05, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Siqsa - January 09, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Aria - January 09, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Siqsa - January 23, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Ruenna - January 30, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: When choices end, you must defend - by Constantine - March 02, 2019, 08:41 PM