Dragoncrest Cliffs they forget that i am the daughter of two kings, not one
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Antumbra dips her head to acknowledge the kill, leaning forward to grab it and pull it out of the way and she offers quiet thanks in return. When she looks back, she sees the same worried looks she’s seen on Gyda before. It doesn’t hold the same affection as her mother but the woman is like family and so a smile flickers upon her face. She is one of the few original that remain, alongside Dio. The kru she reigns seems so different than she’s used to now that she doesn’t have Wildfire or Portia anymore.

“I’m okay,” she offers with a sweep of her tail. She gestures her friend out of the entry to sit down out of the way. She moves the kill with them. “They’re okay, too. They have a few wounds Rose is taking care of from the invasion,” she explains.

Blodreina offers her a shoulder to cry on, should she need it, but Antumbra shakes her head. She appreciates the gesture and it means more to her coming from her longtime friend than some of the others but she doesn’t need to rely on anyone else. If anything, this is a battle only she can face.

“There is nothing to be worried about,” Antumbra assures. “When Artaax came back, he told me where they were—where I thought they would go—but I don’t think they’ll come back this way.” The last wolf she wants to see is Wildfire, unsure where things will fall in the rollercoaster of her strife.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: they forget that i am the daughter of two kings, not one - by Antumbra - January 20, 2019, 09:00 PM