Hushed Willows [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"She sounds like an incredibly strong wolf,"

Soltero nodded silently, before casting a half smile in the silver girl's direction. "She was," came the murmur, and then the shoving of words against the back of his tongue increased, as though they were caged and eager to break free. Perhaps it was the adrenaline still coursing through his veins at the party's bustle, or perhaps it was simply word vomit; he'd never said anything about his past to anyone before, and maybe gifting a snatch of the story triggered some sort of wave, given strength to break through the barriers. Or it was the memories that had been brushed, shining again, the eagerness to remember his mother. In the end, he only added: "I've never seen a wolf go so far with only three legs."

He appreciated the switch from himself back to her, and his gaze focused on the little snowflakes dotting Ruenna's muzzle - miniscule crystals that sparkled in the moon's light. He listened to the talk of her former pack, and maintained his silence when she mentioned scouting, but gave a small nod accompanied with another smile. "I like the freedom of it, but being in a pack has its benefits - now I can focus on other things I enjoy, too."
Messages In This Thread
[YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - December 31, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 01, 2019, 07:55 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 07, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 16, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - January 19, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Soltero - January 22, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: [YULE] maybe just a half a drink more - by Ruenna - February 03, 2019, 12:33 PM