Stavanger Bay lament of the highborne
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
watching, the massive creature thrashed still.
its jaws snapped the air still.
its bloodlust grows still.
before long, ford's voice breaks the silence of his pack.
they all watch as the creature on their beach struggles to live. elixir, sweet elixir-- asks, in her delicate voice, if the creature can be saved. ford's words come from a place of what she can only recall to be familiarity. the tempest continues her rage as amatsu ponders what to do. embry and saucy had already made up their minds about the fate of the sea-wolf. amatsu couldn't help but wonder if eating this creature was even possible. this great denizen of the depths, among their land: it almost seemed like a blessing.

although, the points made were valid. if they were to set this animal free it will know no mercy to them. it knows no sympathy. it will not be grateful for being saved; if they were to cross its path the wolves would fall victim to its massive teeth. how would they kill it? attacking it head-on was clearly not an option. not whilst the creature was thrashing and snapping the way it was. would they just leave it to die on the beaches, coming back once the water in its gills had evaporated? that seemed like the most plausible solution to the deity. amatsu looked to her stormborn leader, walking a little closer. ,,we should probably eat it. no matter how fascinating this animal is, it is a danger to us so long as it stalks the waters.'' amatsu's voice breaks through the crashing thunder above. ,,it is also a lot of meat. it will keep us well-fed.'' her statement finished, with a slight whimper in her voice.
she didn't really want to see te animal dead, but it's what has to be done.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
lament of the highborne - by ThE nArRaToR - January 04, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Ford - January 04, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Cortland - January 04, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Embry - January 04, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Elixir - January 04, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Saucy - January 04, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Norsamu - January 05, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Ford - January 13, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Embry - January 13, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: lament of the highborne - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 07:21 AM