Permafrost Hollows through indiscriminate suffering men know fear
"Step up, bitch."
22 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
She had hoped the swish of sounds that bombarded her ears was that of her sister coming back to her, but the swishes were a bit louder than her delicate sibling tended to make. But taking a step back in case she had fucked up and summoned a bear on accident, the thicc girl readied herself either to throw a sucker punch or take the hell off.

What the hell-

A wolf that was clearly bigger and much more suave than her ass walked through the empty woods with the sway of a king.  And then he bamboozled her with some words she didn't even speak. The first thing that came to her lips as she settled slightly, "Please don't tell me I fucked up and crossed your border-" she threw out there before the translation hit her in the hard head. Oh- Well, atleast this hot hunk was friendly. She needed a bit of friendly before an assbeating. "And...hi; Your language is cool." Valkyr wasn't good for flirting. She wasn't good at seducing, or even being likable. But she was good at fighting and pushing others away. She needed to do the very opposite of this normal for her, right now.

"I did! I...I kinda need a place to stay..I lost my sister, and there's storms coming, and frankly-" she poured herself out to this stranger, some deranged part of her hoping he'd take some semblance of sympathy on her ass."I'm kinda scared." The tanky girl didn't throw herself at others like this...but she was desperate, and if she wanted to survive, she'd have to do things she didn't often wanna do. Suck it up, sista girl.

"You got maybe a place I could crash? If you don't have any food, I can hunt- Or beat somebody elses ass that you don't like, and take their food, instead."Was an offer. A rogueish one, but an offer.
“And what’s that supposed to mean?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: through indiscriminate suffering men know fear - by Valkyr - January 11, 2019, 11:57 AM