Permafrost Hollows through indiscriminate suffering men know fear
"Step up, bitch."
22 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
As she visibly tried to relax, it only made her that much more wired. Especially at the aspect of taking a tour with him. Trying to shake hersel from this near manic menality, she went to free herself from a constrained coat, shaking the russet and fall ruffles free. The thick hair fluffed out a best it could for her species, and while she didn't look like the handsome bear beside her, she atleast was close to being there. The shakeout comforted her a little bit, but taking up pace next to him, her heartbeat quickly began to turn into a wardrum. Could he hear it too?

Auds flipped backwards at her uncomfort, and she was grateful for the wind to be blowing them downwind rather than up. "I'm Valkyr. Valkyr Reigns." Not that her last name mattered, but it was kinda regal, and she needed some kind of regality to keep her head up at this moment. As opposed to ducked like some fucking school girl. "We-, well I don't have any cool language, but I think it'd be pretty cool if I learned yours. I mean, if you'd be willing to give lessons, and all," she tried not to be awkward. "We didn't have any cool culture where we came from. It's real nice to see some, even if I'm not native to it."

Turning a topaz glance to the walking hulk, she raised a brow. "The Wardens' is a pretty badass name. Is there a trademark of some theme you want set up here other than us having body builder bods?" Well, not necessarily body builder bods, but being skilled in combat, obviously. She hoped she didn't sound like an asshole in her words- She wasn't trying to be one, remarkably for once. Her sister, as dainty as she seemed, was exceptional in smacking a bitch down. Whoever she couldn't ensnare in guile and glamour, she shredded with agility and quick thinking. As long as you were trained right, you could figure out your own niches in fighting. "I've had some experience with marking and stuff-" she began, but the thoughts slammed into her like a tackle from Wintersbane would have been. If she marked in the territory, it would show she wa on the verge of being fertile; she couldn't do that! She would probably attract all the wrong attnetion, then she'd really get kicked out. She just got here! And if she went to recruit, she might end up either getting raped and killing a muthafucker, or screwing the recruit and getting knocked up. 

This shit was just proving more and more challenging. And frankly, she didn't know how to handle telling Wintersbane no, since he had just welcomed her into his trying-to-be home. The only thing she could do would be hunting, and hoping she didn't get hunted in the process. The cold masked scents, but it doesn't help to try and hunt if you have to stop every 20 steps to lick your cooch cuz it want's to be annoying and dribble 'come get me' juices everywhere. 

Fuck it. 

"Uh, look, Bane, please don't hate me for this." Shit, here we go. "I really appreciate what you're doing for me, letting me stay and all, it's top notch." Breathing in deeply, the warrior hearted girl continued to the heart of the potential problem. "But it's breeding season, and my body is trying to do breeding things, and I don't wanna attract nothing but bootycalls to your doorstep. I'm not a hoe, I promise." Would he cast her out right now? Would he be like 'yea, this bitch ain't nothing but trouble, bye hooka'.? She turned a thick head away, almost ashamed at her telling him this, but she then steeled her heart against this mess. This was who she was, and damnit, she didn't exactly have any control over whatever the fuck her body was trying to do. She was honest, and that was what the fuck mattered. 

So she turned a solid gaze back to the dark helmed brute, rising from the ashes of her shame and almost dared him to call her silly for it. 

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: through indiscriminate suffering men know fear - by Valkyr - January 22, 2019, 11:18 AM