Permafrost Hollows through indiscriminate suffering men know fear
"Step up, bitch."
22 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
First, relief. She was so grateful, grateful enough to wag her tail, accidentally wafting perfume of bad all over their vicinity. Immediately after the realization of it, Valkyr gasped, immediately recupping her tail back under her, ears flattening at the fucking EMBARRASINO that she threw all over them. 

"uh- thanks, B." The tempermental dame gave a gentle nuzzle to his left shoulder, that despite her own size, seemed to be just about the sie of her head. However just as the appreciation at feeling included had wadded between them, her heart dropped. Not only did her heart flop over in a bout of 'but...why', but the confusion was replaced by something a bit more simmery once she connected the two things he had just mentioned earlier. "Wait, back up - the same tunnels you said I could get lost in? So you rather I just fuck myself, huh?"

The heat rose as her tail laxed out enough to feel out her emotions, to twitch out her irritation as her reality came to a screeching halt. She appreciated Winterbane giving her a crib and all, but to send her to get lost, he basically told her to go kill herself. What if she got lost? What was she just to stay down there for a week? Or was he gonna trail it for her, or atleast teach her? Or did he wanna wash his paws of that to?

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: through indiscriminate suffering men know fear - by Valkyr - January 27, 2019, 04:17 PM