Permafrost Hollows through indiscriminate suffering men know fear
"Step up, bitch."
22 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
hides and flails and screams at this fucking girl

The bulky girl doesn’t back down, and in fact, the screaming of all her instinct to back down are what keep her fearless in this matter. Too many males used a title to shove their weight around. Too many men thought simply because they had some beef to em that they could run shit. Well the title ‘Dad’ didn’t always mean that they were loving and caring father figures. In fact, that was what got her and her sister INTO this wandering shit. In the wilds for an entire year because ‘Dad’ thought it would be cool to fuck his own goddamn daughter. 
Yea, that whole titles and expectations shit can kiss her ass.

Her own flare of autumn and summer fur rivaled that of the dual toned heft of clear steel and ivory muscle before her, and her body challenged just the same. Chest broadened and legs splayed, the valkarie was a majestic sight in her own damn eyes, even if as Winterbane had said himself she couldn’t see it. Slightly wet tail uncupped from under her and was held out, not up, as she became braced for the hell she was ready to throw herself in. “I didn’t twist your words. I just used what you gave me, and gave it right back to you.

His prior words echoed at her, reviving that slight of peace they had before her engines got revved. Should he wanna see how loyal and ambitious she was, how she would never run in the face of hardship or trouble, he’d see her glory right here and right now, as she was ready to take him down for him trying to sentence her off so fast. Yea she didn’t know whether she’d find out on her own or whether he planned to tell her that those caves were kinda navigatable, but he shoulda threw it out there before he just threw her down there, too. 

I don’t need you holding my own survival over my head - I’ve been out there and I know how it is. And your reasons are just fine. But you can’t just go from ‘it’s dangerous down there, I’ll advised,’ to ‘yea, you need to be there in that possibly dangerous place’ to ‘well, it’s not that dangerous,’. You’ll scare the shit outta new people.” What was she? His damn mom? Chiding him about what to introduce people to if they were screwed on the gender scale? Well hell, apparently he needed to know when to introduce his facts because he did it completely after scaring her ass.

She did almost laugh about the name piece though. Like was he offended by her just taking away 90% of his name and sticking to a letter? He coulda called her V for all she cared. Nicknames built comraderie- but if he wanted a fight to be what made or broke them, then that was easy enough. It wasn’t new for her to test waters. Valkyr had trusted him at face value the first time he mentioned these damn tunnels, and he was mad she caught onto the second half conflicting. 

She’d have to figure out whether she wanted to call him anything other than an asshole right now, to be honest. But she had made friends with fights so how would this go?
“And what’s that supposed to mean?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: through indiscriminate suffering men know fear - by Valkyr - January 29, 2019, 06:56 AM