Two Rivers Isle wher'd ya come from, wher'd ya go
If ever I read Satan's signature upon a face, it is on that of your new friend.
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Cap'n @Morgan

The young lad inched his way across the numbing ground, his fur surprisingly slicked and well tended too, akin to a figure of royalty... not a starving lone wolf who had no recollection of his days before Teekon. How foolish could such a thing be? To be so forgetful that he can't even recall his mother's face? Did he even have a mother? 

Perhaps he was born from the ocean and was destined to be some mythical tale... 

An amused breath of air left his nose, his mind could be quite comical, couldn't it? Even during a time of complete and utter confusion. What was his name? Atticus. Yes, he knew that. Atticus Percival. His spirits lifted momentarily, the excitement of recalling his own name was an achievement worth a gleeful leap in the air, and so he did just that. The slender figure of a mad wolf danced in the snowy sky for a moment before the deepening chill crept back onto his nerves and his joy was diminished. 

How much longer must he take of this? This deadly loneliness that might be the very cost of his life.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Keeping on the outer rim of the junglesque woods, Morgan thought a bit more about the day as it dragged and it felt like he wasn’t gettin much done. Hell, had @Velvet not been busy, he would went to pester her, but she was with the girls doing girl things, he assumed- she wasn’t in their den. And rather than huntin her down, he gave his gurl some space. They both needed their time to do their own things, sometimes. 

So instead, he figured why not get her a good fish? The waters were warm enough where he’d be able to snag something and not die of frostbite. Atleast not immediately. And should he get a bit of a cold, Vetty could just doctor him right up. 

Regardless, the mountainous brute swayed from his usual jog around the perimeter of the massive woods, and ended up taking himself down to the Isle. Crazy enough, the rider wasn’t alone. He watched with stunned golds as a wolf as dapper as a Too Good Conman threw a sleek body in the air with a flamboyant twist. Not sure what to say on such a feat, the ruffian simply chalked it out as he neared. 

That’s some sorta interestin’, mister”, those deep baritones slanged our in their southerners hue. “What, you a circus runaway or somethin?”

46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
A new presence had arrived and the boy could not stop staring. Was this his savior? His courageous knight to save him from the icy dragon that was winter? Atticus's ears flattened once he realized he was the damsel in distress. As the mountain approached his gaze did not break, his heartbeat quickened and a wave of heat blanketed his chest. Angels sang in the ears as the stranger spoke. 

He was funny. That was a good sign, indeed. 

The question forced him to ponder, perhaps he was a circus runaway... But what aspect of him gave off such a vibe? Was it something everyone was able to have, the ability to spot circus runaways? An ability he'd lost along with his memories? No, it was likely his pup-like leap. Either way, what's to say he wasn't a ball-hopping dog used to entertain the masses?

"Why, how'd you know?" Atticus tilted his head in false curiosity. Fear then struck his eyes, "They aren't searching for me, are they? I will never return! Never!" His accent was too posh for a circus freak, but what was he to know? He only had his own, and whatever this strangers twang was, to play off of. His motivation shifted, it was then he decided he must defend his honor of being a free wolf and no longer a commodity. The boy then stood as intimidatingly as he could, if this wolf planned to drag him back to those confining cages then he would surely fight back. Ivories glinted from beneath his black gums and hair spiked like a porcupine's back. 

Sometimes Atticus gets too lost in his fantasies.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Astonished a bit more than he'd ever fancy in a predicament like this, Morgan was stuck on stupid as to the barrel-roll of his semi-insult. And quite frankly? He didn't know what to say back to that, either. Atleast nothing witty and cute- he'd just say what he always managed to say in times like this. 
Either some kind of insult, 
Or ...
well..
Another kind of insult?

"I don't akshuly think they want chu, son. All that posin', they gone walk right past ya, thinkin you some kinda bird or somethin." Then again, what if they wanted a bird, too? "Well, unless they was lookin' for the same kinda bird you is- then you'd be a cooked one."

Morgan shook his head, wondering why some poor young fool was out here doing flips and what not like he really was part cat or something. Strange voice the fella had, too. But that was ironic coming from the rider who nobody talked like. Pursing his lips as such a stupid ideal, Mr. Hex threw out a gruff "Wass ya name, fella? Can I call you like, Flip or somethin'? Or you got a name them chasin' fellers ain't gone know you byeh?"

The kid was interestin', sure 'nuff. But would Cry approve of some miraculous flying dog throwin' themselves through the air like that? Was there a rule against flippin wolves? Well hell, were there any rules in Shadewood? Morgan though it would be a bit better to see if this pretty boah could handle himself in a quick cuff, and just to antagonize further, Morgan spoke his mind. "Just in case them rustlers getcha, I need ta know you'll be able to handle yerself, Flip. Show me whatcha made of." The titan stared down the boy, bristling body an earthquake ready to happen.

46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
The stranger responded in an interesting way, one Atticus wouldn't have predicted. Although much more entertaining than he hoped, why, this was quite the wolf he had just met! The suggested nickname made his thoughts spin around in a leap of joy, similar to the one he had demonstrated earlier. "Flip is just fine." He insisted. The boy squinted, fumes pouring out his ears as he constructed a fitting name for his new acquaintance. Then, like a ding on a timer, it was clear he had manufactured exactly what he wanted. "I'll call you Buffalo."  His mahogany coat and tremendous size made the newly coined title rather self-explanatory.  

The offer was tempting, he would love to show his skill- especially since his slender silhouette is often mistaken for lack of mercenary prowess. His half snarl shifted to a smirk and his tail flicked in a titillating manner. Two bright glaciers gleamed at the challenge, he stared up at the mountain like an overambitious child, a grin suggesting his assumed triumph over earth's most staunch and burly creations. 

His mind being too stimulated with the presence of an interesting buffalo and with months of loneliness behind it, the young kid couldn't think very clearly. Without calculating he immediately threw himself forward with the facade of rage in an attempt to be more menacing. Poorly thrown jaws clenched onto the air beside the titan's shoulder.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Morgan, or well, 'Buffalo' snorted at this spunky reply. "Shoar, whatever you say, kid." Morgan wasn't fond of kids simply because he didn't know how to deal with them. Hell, if this was how to bother with em though, this was nothin! 

Before he knew it however, the jovial face was replaces with a smirk and a ballsy throw at his shoulder, and while Morgan easily avoided this, he intially thought it was a feign for something much worse, Stepping sideways, the brown brute gave a beefy shove of a hip at the pretty boy just to brace himself for some more mess thrown at him. Nothing madly painful, just more of a 'back up there' shove as he gained himself some more room. "Throw somethin' kid! Gotta put yer back into it!" he encouraged, golden optics staying on that sleek body. "Ruffle them feathers, birdie."

46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
17/20 - sorry for the short post, had to do it quickly

The blow forced him to topple slightly, he shook his head attempting to regain his correlation. His hip panged at the blow, but he recovered quickly. The buffalo was quite supportive of the yearling, he actually wanted him to succeed! Such reinforcement really aided the young wolf to play his offense correctly.  He wagged his tail in anticipation, "Take this!"  Atticus threw himself forward, practically mimicking the mountain entirely. However, instead of the hip, he aimed for the boulders chest.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

The shove was good! Teeth locked into the thick burls of his hennesy fur, and the impact shoved Morgan back atleast an inch. "Ther' ya go, gotta push yer' way through sometimes, kid." This was meant to become more of a wrestling match as Morgan took the latched dark tawn with him as he rose on a pair of steelbone hinds, only to come crashing back down, a mudslide of a drop to heavily dislodge the lightweight smoothie. 

"Don't go all yella on me now- you was doin' me proud!" Morgan, once back with all four trunk-like limbs attached back to the cold earth now braced himself as he saw Percival was now getting warmed up. Digging large pads into the disheveled ground, he rooted himself for another bashing.

46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
14/20

The brute's force was quite unsettling, he had to regain his balance before even attempting to recounter. He took his time, knowing that Buffalo was preparing for his next move- but this time he would make sure to impress him! With every comment, he only wished to prove the mountain that he was capable.

Atticus hurled himself forward, aiming with his shoulder to the side Morgan hoping to knock him over. His paws tore up the snow and earth beneath it- his dash almost causing himself to fall down. He quickly retreated, looking back to see his inflicted damage.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

The youth was getting fired up, and Morgan felt as though they were finally making progress. It was only confirmed as the spring came to chip away stone. The blow was rather good, and Morgan did infact feel his weight shift without his permission at the spindling’s rile. The angle itself where the attack was thrown was also rather adept than inept, and Morgan felt the kid was gettin the hang of it. 

A chuckle left him as he took the few seconds he needed to get his bearings back. The Mackenzie mix then gave a good nod before throwing a full 165 pounds of hulking meat at the dazzler before him, aiming to tackle the boy to the ground. 

Now what if ya get pinned?

46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
13/25

Admittedly, he watched like a deer in headlights as the boulder came toppling down the mountain aiming directly for him. He didn't have long to rejoice in his small victory before being bashed to the ground, an entire buffalo standing on top of him preventing him from getting up. 

Now he really had to think. Atticus considered for a moment his next move before throwing his hind legs against his opponent's stomach and throwing his head on to Morgan's neck to allow his release, and although attempting to knock the brute over only managed an escape. 

The brawl was really riling him up, so without much consideration, he dashed at the mound with another hit- he flung his shoulder into the soldier's hip. "That's what!"
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Morgan felt a noggin shove right in his windpipe, preventing him from both turning his head to yank the youngin away, or even a deliver a better angle to see him. His insecurity released his grip, and Flip shoved himself free. Before Morgan could even remotely comprehend what jujitsu magic that was, the ruffian was bombarded by another blow from the youth. 

Another wheel of angle was forced as Morgan was turned a whole roundabout from the spurn of insight from the youth. The kid was working him! Great! 

Seems like you got tha hang of it, boah! Now we can have some fun!” Over half of his power had come forward as he thrust a heavyweight shoulder up and lifted himself free to halfway grapple the youth. A good shake, and the rider basically barreled over the pair in a landslide of fur and phermones. A good ole jostle~

46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
10/25

He really was getting the hang of it! At least he had thought so until the mammoth pushed himself free and rattled his rattled against his skull. Gosh, that was disorienting. He attempted to stand up normally before wobbling forward and almost head planting into the snow. 

"Wow- that was... intense." It was the least he could say, however, the giant seemed much less phased than he. Once regaining his motor functions, Atticus shook his fur of snow and stared at his mentor with a shining grin.  "That was great, pal! But jeez, am I beat."  His tail still wagged wit lingering energy from the brawl. "You're quite a wolf, Buffalo!"
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He was just enjoying himself too much and then it had all faded when his partner got strung out. He just laughed a hearty guffaw as the dual toned and now shaggy dapper kid was huffin and puffin at this spar they had just had. Was hilarious. 

I say you did you a fine job, yerself, son.

Stretching out a landslide of earthy tones in a thick bod, he shook himself out and gave an appreciative nod to the fellow lupine. “You’ll make a damn good shot one day.

Mahagony head nodded to the woods that lay behind them. Or well, behind himself, and in front of Percy. “Call on me if ya need a couch or another flip-show watcher or somethin, got it? I gotta get on back ta work.” Well not work, but fishing for his girl, then patrolling again.  He’d miss the little dude, though. Was fun company.