Dragoncrest Cliffs i was wondering if you could make me some of that righteous mac and cheese.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Things are on the upswing, she feels. She prefers keeping to herself, when she can, but she’s found odd pleasure in the company of Aure and Rose every now and then. Dio and Blixen brings about too much business and while she knows they are meant to work, and she is always Heda, but there is little for her to do now. Until they’ve opened Blixen’s branch, they simply work and exist on a day to day basis.

She is already on the beach when Artaax makes his way down a narrow path. Not many could traverse across the terrain like those born here. Even though she’s lived here for a long time, she often uses the easy way around but the grace he has is not one to be challenged.

Her ears twitch upon her head and she redirects her lazy path with more purpose, closing the distance quickly between herself and her son.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was wondering if you could make me some of that righteous mac and cheese. - by Antumbra - January 21, 2019, 06:44 PM