Dragoncrest Cliffs i was wondering if you could make me some of that righteous mac and cheese.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax had no solid plans for how he intended to spend his time. He was on autopilot, as he usually was as he went about his day. He would guard, he would mark, he would hunt, he would check for signs of trespassers or other interesting prey. His mind would empty into nothing as he worked, and that would be that until it was time to return home and rest again. He was in robot mode - a place the lion was perfectly content to spend his time in until fate arranged something to drag him out of it.

That day, it was nomi that pulled him from his empty-headed afternoon. No sooner had he begun forward down the beach than he spotted her approaching him. His tail wagged softly as he turned to meet her halfway, but that was his only greeting even as he reached her, altered his trajectory slightly, and made to stride down the beach alongside her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was wondering if you could make me some of that righteous mac and cheese. - by Artaax - January 25, 2019, 01:11 PM