Wheeling Gull Isle And I don't even care about what people say
200 Posts
Ooc —
He'd barely made it to where sand became the soil that led away onto the coastal plain when a voice summoned his attention back. Turning with the flounder held limp in his jaws, Lucas was surprised to find himself face-to-face with a formidable looking she-wolf. She was drenched entirely; the scent of salt was cloying in his nose as she introduced herself, and something else barely detectable under that smell that he was yet too young to act upon, but noted all the same. She'd fixed him with a glare of sorts that he was stupidly oblivious to as he smiled, dropped the fish, and said, oh, hi!

Was she here to protect him? That was super nice of her! It didn't explain the way she was looking at him like he was supposed to be doing something other than what he was doing... so he chocked that up to just being her face. I'm Lucas! he returned, giving his tail several shakes in greeting. I'm uh... a Guppy, I guess. Maybe someday he would be something more impressive. Akhlut sounded like an important title, and if she was a protector for the island, then that meant she must get a lot of respect. Comparatively, being a Guppy afforded you no respect at all... though Lucas liked to think that his charming personality made him likable enough.
Messages In This Thread
And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 06, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 06, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 14, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 15, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 22, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 24, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 26, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 29, 2019, 02:11 AM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - February 18, 2019, 05:08 PM