Blackfeather Woods dream of a street
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

She could nearly feel the lumination of wickedness here, the awful excretion of platered souls trapped here. The breeze that blew through was no bare winter breath...something living rode it. And just as Zafina suspected it to be the Celestials speaking in their muted place, the Goddess saw another body ahead of her. This one, much like the prior wolfess she had crossed, was a void of all. But unlike the rude woman who gave no care to who Zafina was in the slightest, this nearing femme said nothing, held confidence, and this caught the Divine's eye. Speaking of which, against the despicable garnets she held as her gazers, this approaching svelte frame was the holder of indigo irises, a cross between amethysts and sapphires twinkling their unknown majesty in those swallowing sockets. 
Could this be...

"Mora?" Expressive crimsons traced over the silent body with inquisitiveness. The Goddess of Silence, and the Divine of Judgement. The question asked was a waste of air. Mora spoke nothing, only judged. But out of complete awe, Zafina extended herself a bit so that she might give a grace of a touch to scant across Mora's own nares."Kam buti tu'iea soru'ija? Kuris arbitras tave arbitras ir xauti ji yda?"

But every sky will build my throne.

Messages In This Thread
dream of a street - by Astara - January 06, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: dream of a street - by Zafina - January 06, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: dream of a street - by Astara - January 06, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: dream of a street - by Zafina - January 06, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: dream of a street - by Astara - January 07, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: dream of a street - by Zafina - January 08, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: dream of a street - by Astara - January 19, 2019, 12:09 PM