Heron Lake Plateau i would swim the deepest, sharkiest oceans to be with you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood reacted just about the way she had expected. She wagged her tail as he tried to put the responsibility back onto her shoulders, shaking her head to deny his allegations. She was pretty sure if she was the one to tell them, she would make a real mess of it. She'd probably panic and end up telling them they were all too unattractive to live with anymore or something equally absurd and random.

"Oh gosh.. I don't know if I want to think about what they're gonna say," Fin answered honestly, her muzzle twisting into a frown, "Probably half of them will cry and the other half will yell. Though Clover might actually cheer, so there's that." She grinned over that, even though she didn't particularly think it was true. Clover might only like Fin half of the time, but she always loved her daddy. They all always loved their daddy. What kind of bullshit is this that they didn't always like her very much?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i would swim the deepest, sharkiest oceans to be with you. - by Finley - January 16, 2019, 07:42 PM