Sun Mote Copse i will go
28 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Kite was not supposed to leave the plateau unattended, but for all her wibbles and wobbles, she possessed a blue ribbon sniffer, and she was hot on Eljay’s trail. The little bobblehead didn’t yet realize that she had an exceptional sense of smell — or an exceptional anything, for that matter. It was something she took for granted, because it was all she’d ever known. Must’ve been all that nose-grabbing she’d done as an infant — maybe she’d gained extra sniffer points via osNOSEsis. Get it? Like osmosis?

Something her nose couldn’t tell her was that she was technically trespassing. Firebirds and Redhawks smelled mostly the same to her right now, even if she hadn’t really gotten to know Wildfire or her tagalongs. Raven was awfully fond of the oddly-painted, strikingly petite female, so Kite was prepared to like her just on principle — and being that the woman was her aunt, everyone just smelled like family anymore.

Eljay didn’t smell sad or worried, and there was an eager bounce in his step, so Kite jittered up behind him with a spring in her step. She had zero points in stealth, so he would’ve heard her coming, and whatever his reaction was, she greeted him with unflappable enthusiasm. “Hi, Eljay!” she chirped, her tail whipping wildly at her hips. “What’re you doing? Where’re you going? Where are we?”
Messages In This Thread
i will go - by Eljay - January 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 10, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 18, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 25, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 25, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: i will go - by Kite - March 19, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - April 05, 2019, 07:31 AM