Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The moments where he was alone were the worst. He'd spend them contemplating the battle - trying to bring any piece of it to the forefront of his mind. Force clarity on to the blur of circumstances that remained. He recalled some of the words shouted between the opposing forces. Caiaphas' voice the most familiar, so the most solid in his mind. Wolves pinned to the dirt, or snapping and countering and wheeling about. Himself being rushed by a golden shape — but each time he tried to think of that shape, it was amorphous. It wasn't canine enough to be familiar, but it wasn't anything he knew either. It was better now, with Illidan standing with him. They could hurt together and Firefly could forget about it all rather than dwell and speculate. He wanted to know why he didn't remember his side of the fight, but something was blocking him and for now, he'd have to let it be.

We'll do it together, Illidan remarked, and for a split-second Firefly thought the boy was privy to his thoughts and internalized confusion; but he looked where the boy was glancing, and refocused his mind on the task that had drawn him over here to begin with. The slope. He nods, and after positioning himself alongside Illidan, uses him as a crutch as he tries to climb the hill again — Sisyphus and his boulder.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM