Swiftcurrent Creek Dirty water, poison rain
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The sky was reasonably clear as Soltero ambled toward the borders, stretching his muscles after a short nap - his time was generally spent studying the waters of the creek itself, counting the populations of fish or simply observing the miniscule ecosystems that could be witnessed from above the rippling surface. If that was not eating up his days, he'd be patrolling around the fringes of the swiftcurrent claim, napping, hunting or engrossing himself in other wolfy things. 

He was beginning to become somewhat adjusted to the life of a pack, and so when the call had risen on the frigid wind, the smoky traveller had picked himself up and instinctively followed the sound, emerging from the undergrowth to meet the blue gaze of a stranger; an unfamiliar woman draped in monochrome (minus the gold flecks that glimmered in the unforgiving sunlight). Soltero's tail swayed high as he approached, though his demeanor was not aggressive - his communication skills were still not the greatest, but he was working on it, and improvements were already beginning to show. 

"What brings you to the creek?" Came the low rumble of a voice, gaze stretching out as if to search for clues. Might she be seeking a home?
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 14, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 14, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 14, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 18, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Constantine - February 03, 2019, 10:16 PM