Swiftcurrent Creek Dirty water, poison rain
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She was clear in her words and the intentions behind - something Soltero appreciated greatly; often he found it tricky to pick apart the meaning of what was being said to him, and it took his brain an extra few heartbeats to come up with any sort of response. Removing all the unnecessary chatter made his job far simpler. 

The grey beta gave a swift nod of his chin, glancing at the trees behind (in search for Constantine) before opening his jaws to speak. "Our name is Swiftcurrent Creek - named after the creek that runs through the center of the territory. We've got room, but we are stable when it comes to numbers and have enough resources to survive in the worst of weather," at least, he was pretty sure. Unless some giant tornado ripped through the earth right over their heads, the Valento was sure they'd be fine. "The creek is our main source of food - there's fish, and most of the creek does not freeze over when it gets too cold, so as long as you know the safe ways across, it provides well. There's other prey too, in case fishing isn't your strong suite." He'd given this talk so many times in the past moons, it fell easily off his tongue and for once he didn't have to give too much thought to a response. Then he hesitated, swiping over his lips in thought. Now what did he say?

"...Is, uh... there anything specific you wanted to know?"
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 14, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 14, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 14, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 18, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Constantine - February 03, 2019, 10:16 PM