Swiftcurrent Creek Dirty water, poison rain
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The beta nodded along, irises of ivy focused and stable - he had been aiming to work toward improving his demure way of speaking, primarily with the encouragement from Ruenna. With any hope, practice would make perfect; shifting out of his comfort zone and stepping into place alongside the regal who led the swiftcurrent wolves had proved a challenge for him, but one that he accepted readily. It was a good opportunity for him, one that his mother would have been proud of, and here was another thought that fueled the river in his veins.

"...It's nice to meet you, Dianne." He replied with a dip of his chin. "I'm Soltero." 

Her mention of fishing had his gaze shimmer, a ribbon of gold slinking through the green. "I can teach you, if you like?" came the gruff but well-meaning offer, eager to put his talents to use. If Constantine allowed the monochrome wolfess to join their ranks, he'd enjoy taking an extra afternoon to sit by the creek's edge and watch flashes of silver dart through the waves. But first, the ebony king had to arrive and form an opinion of his own; Soltero peered toward the stranger once before tipping his muzzle to the sky and calling for the alpha himself.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 14, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 14, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 14, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 18, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Constantine - February 03, 2019, 10:16 PM