Heron Lake Plateau Where the red fern grows
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Rye was still curious as to how Towhee lost her hearing, a question that sat in the forefront of his mind during the walk up to the plataeu. He would have asked the female if it were not for the way he was raised, Rye knew better than to ask, especially since he had just met her. Focusing back on the black and light grey wolf standing before him, Rye had caught the mention of a wolf - he guessed - called 'X'. An intruiging name, enough to cause Rye's ears to perk at the mention of it. Yet another thing he was now curious of, thankfully for his curiousity Rye could ask and ease the questions swimming through him mind.

But first things first, his name, "The names Rye Black, but you can just call me Rye or whatever's easiest for you. I've been called a lot of things in my life," He chuckled, and shook his head, looking off to the side, "Unfortunately none of them my actual name but whada bout you? And who's X? They her lookout or somethin'?" His attention was back towards the young'un, his ears cupped forward, eager to listen.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Where the red fern grows - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Cinder - January 15, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Rye - January 15, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Cinder - January 16, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Rye - January 17, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Cinder - March 12, 2019, 01:22 PM