Sun Mote Copse The disco hot spots hold no charm for you
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Well, whether or not they were fully aware of what was happening, Wildfire realized she needed to take control of the situation. "No, I don't need anything. Thanks though." She paused, then said, "I would like some privacy with Eljay, if you don't mind." She felt her entire body flush as she said the words.

But when she turned to Eljay (his face now looming in the little niche where she lay tucked among the roots), she only whispered, "Could you please stay with me? Just keep me company?" Wildfire had always had Thuringwethil and their chosen donor nearby during her heats, so it made sense that she abruptly wanted a chaperone.

Did she want more than that, though? No! she firmly told herself. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. You definitely should not, the Sovereign told herself right before she glanced at Eljay, whose soft, sweet features immediately began crumbling her resolve.
Messages In This Thread
The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Finbar - January 16, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Eljay - January 17, 2019, 05:24 AM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Finbar - January 19, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 10:10 AM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Finbar - January 30, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:03 AM
RE: The disco hot spots hold no charm for you - by Eljay - February 19, 2019, 09:30 AM