Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai nodded when Ira said that he was lucky to grow up under someone like Valette. He realised this more and more each day. Especially considering that she was not his birth mother, and there were many out there that therefore felt that she might as well not have cared for him at all. Either way, it brought a narrow but happy smile to Nikai's face to think about. He hoped that some day he might do the same for others, should they need it. Having been brought up the way he was, Nikai would never think twice about adopting pups.

It wasn't really Nikai's business if she forgave her father or not, and so he didn't push further than just pointing it out. Nikai felt that since she was here, Ira must also feel in some way like she wanted to forgive him. Otherwise she'd just have gone elsewhere rather than stick with him. He just nodded and remained silent, then, after a bit of silence, said: It was nice to meet you. I wouldn't have guessed we have so much in common before this conversation. Nikai smiled. I should head off, but I'll see you around. He waited a moment longer before going off, unless she had something more to say to him.
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - April 28, 2019, 02:17 PM