Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

admittedly, it is nicer with rosalyn gone, though blixen, more accustomed to drageda's ways, had not been bothered much by their captive. it's easier to focus on furi (even now, whenever she chooses to sleep with her, even when rose is there, it gives her a secret little thrill). the flurry of movement around them, between trying to coordinate the new branch and dealing with the captive and the thread of rusalka, has made it easier for blix to try to learn how to be there in a way mallaidh wants/needs. she doesn't think she's jealous of rose anymore, at least, not to a point of distress. it's the sort of thing she'd like to talk about at some point but -- she's a little worried bringing it up will push mallaidh away, so for now, she can be chill about it, probably.

"hey, stranger," she says, voice muffled by her catch, and lays it at mallaidh's paws. "how are you feeling?" blix asks, her tail wagging as she reaches out to brush against her companion's cheek, a simple greeting.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM