Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

there is still that mad, impetuous part of blix that wants to grab furi by the shoulders and shout, what am i to you! though she does pretty good at keeping it under wraps. mallaidh has never responded well to being shoved, even if blix, by her nature, really likes to push. eventually they'll have to talk about it -- surely! -- or she'll explode, but -- right now things are nice between them and she wants to hold onto that as long as she can.

blixen follows her easily, watching the sway of her hips with a mischevious expression (e.g. B) or as close as you can get with a wolf's snout), not minding the trek into the snow. still, a shiver passes through her and she picks up her pace, hoping to steal some warmth from furi's proximity in addition to the sun. "sure," blix laughs, "but you eat first." 

presumably they share a nice snack. blix chews on a feather absently, making a face as bits of it get trapped in her throat. "it's been kinda nice lately," she says, coughing a little, "now that things are -- quiet again? yeah?"
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM