Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

the gentle scene lulls blix into a false sense of security, a drowsy warmth settling over her as mallaidh comes closer, heat blossoming from where that sweet dark head meets ochre thigh. she doesn't want to move, afraid even through her haze that the slightest twitch will fracture the scene. when did she start walking on eggshells, or has she always, unaware?

then furi's words steal movement out of her, surprised enough to turn toward her (not quite pulling her lower body, only curling towards her like a bright red question mark). what's that old cliché? warm amber eyes meet cool and pale, but she isn't smart enough to know if there's another shoe about to drop. "i love you too," blixen says instead, hoping she can convey all of it in those four little words.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM