Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

furi's qualifications come, but blix is surprised to find her chest doesn't seize the way it once did. something uneasy pricks at her, the lingering worry/jealousy of not being enough, but after all they've been through it's hard to deny that maybe it's just how furi is and nothing to do with her at all. the details of her family make blix tilt her head thoughtfully. she's never been stranger to the idea of unconventional pairings, given her mothers, but she's never seen multiple wolves together like that. that mallaidh is sharing any detail at all feels like a well-won triumph, and it helps to ease some of that lingering worry, though not entirely.

"i don't know if i'm the same," she murmurs, almost shy. "and i don't know if i entirely understand yet, but... i want to." despite her misgivings she isn't as insecure as she once was, and if mallaidh is here, with her, telling her that she wants to come home to her, then it's worth -- figuring out together. "and i want to be your home," she adds, feeling a smile creep onto her face despite herself. taking a beat to scoot closer, she curls so that they're mirroring each other nearly, blixen's head finding mallaidh's thigh. "so..." she starts, and trails off, finding she doesn't have a good way to conclude the thought; instead she laughs a little, a nervous intake of breath, and watches mallaidh's face for a reaction.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM