Swiftcurrent Creek with the bottle open
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi wasn't happy. Chusi was angery. Chusi felt... bitta bitchy. Everyone was going into heat, banging all around her, and she was stuck babysitting 24/7 (not that she minded that, but still) and when her turn came she wouldn't even be pleasured. She craved for being fat and full of pups again, in secret that was, but after her blunder there was no fricking way anyone would let her near another male around this season ever again. Too naive, too dumb, too young to even be a mother for the second time. But her one kid was missing and the other didn't need her care that much anymore and that left her feeling empty inside. Empty and angery wasn't the best combination.

She hid it well though. Incredibly so. When constantine had asked her how she did it, she hadn't lied to him. She was too dumb to see the baddest of bad in the world. But just because someone couldn't see the bad didn't mean they didn't crave for the good. Being denied that goodness made her feel even worse.

She stomped towards the water, her mind barely even registering she wasn't alone, and she sat down with a plop and a little frowny face that squished her features together ever so slightly. She looked almost like a squeezed stress-ball.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
with the bottle open - by Soltero - January 22, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: with the bottle open - by Chusi - January 22, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: with the bottle open - by Soltero - January 22, 2019, 01:02 PM