Swiftcurrent Creek you're a sunflower
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Soltero..."

Though generally he loved the way his name slid from her lips, the champagne girl's tone dripped with weariness and pain, something even the beta was able to locate despite his difficulties at recognising emotions. He lightly sucked in the flesh of his cheek, chewing it silently as his paws drew him nearer to close much of the distance between them. "-Nue," he uttered gruffly (as his voice naturally was) before remembering the prey in his jaws and lowering it sheepishly to the pale earth. "Rue," the repetition came, grey tail swaying warmly at his hind.

The Valento resisted the urge to bite his lip, finding his brows creased with concern at the sight of her; he had no idea how best to comfort Ruenna, and he may not have even realised she was upset if he hadn't made a habit of running into wolves right when they were on the verge of tears. Was the world trying to force him into overcoming his struggle?

"I..." he began, wondering whether he ought to address the situation immediately or weave past it and return when it felt more comfortable. He wanted to help - something that was, in moons before, rare. Slowly he padded closer, aiming to lightly brush his shoulder against her own, as he'd seen others do before. "I caught a rabbit..." stating the obvious, good job. "I was wondering if you'd like to share it with me?"
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
you're a sunflower - by Soltero - January 23, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Ruenna - January 23, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Soltero - January 24, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Ruenna - January 28, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Soltero - January 29, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Soltero - January 29, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 03:24 PM